Effective date: July 09, 2020
EQSIS (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the https://www.eqsis.com website (the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
Information Gathering and Use
We collect information from you in a number of ways, for example when you:
• Make a Payment
• Sign up to our service
• Sign up to stay updated
We won’t collect or record your personal information unless you choose to give it us.
Use of Personal Information
We use the information you give us in the following ways:
• To make sure we have an accurate record of all the payments we receive.
• To email you with news and information about EQSIS and our campaigns, but only if you have agreed to this.
• To make sure you are receiving the most appropriate and relevant information for you.
• To find out more about you and the people who are visiting our website or taking up our service.
Privacy of our email lists
• Individuals who join our mailing lists via our website or through our campaign engagements are added to our email database. We do not sell, rent, loan or lease the addresses on our lists to anyone.
• Cookies are pieces of electronic information which will be sent by EQSIS when you use our website. These will be placed in your computer’s hard disk and enable us to recognise you as a user when you next visit.
• You can configure your browser so that it responds to cookies the way you deem fit. For example, you make want to accept all cookies, reject them all or get notified when a cookie is sent. Please check your browser’s settings to modify cookie behavior as per your individual behavior.
Security & Protection of Data
• EQSIS uses well-recognized and proven technology for payments. Payment information is transferred by the use of an SSL connection which offers the highest degree of security that your browser is able to support.
• Several layers of built-in security, including an advanced firewall system, encryption of credit card numbers, and use of passwords, protect the collected information.
External Web Services
• We may use an external web services on our site to display content within our web pages. For example, to display video we use YouTube. As with the social buttons, we cannot prevent these sites, or external domains, from collecting information on your use of the content we embed on our site.
• The Site may contain links to other websites for the benefit of its visitors. This Privacy and Policy does not apply to such other websites. EQSIS is not expressly or impliedly responsible for, or liable to any loss or damage caused to you by the collection, use and retention of Personal Information by such website in any manner whatsoever. It is important that you review the privacy and policies of all websites you visit before you disclose any information to such websites.
Changes to Privacy and Policy
• As and when the need arises, EQSIS may alter its privacy and policy in accordance with the latest technology and trends. We strive to provide you with timely notice of these changes. You may reach out to us if you have any queries about any changes made to our practices.
• If you have any questions at all about our privacy and policy, please email us: email@example.com