As a beginner, you can learn about the stock market through various ways such as books, blogs, YouTube videos, etc. But merely by watching videos or reading blogs, you will not get a proper understanding of the market. Learning is a complete package. It includes learning the right content to learn in a well-structured way, doing daily practice to get hands-on experience, and timely mentor support to get regular feedback.
We will explore various ways to learn about the stock market in this blog that is best suited for beginners.
Different ways to learn about the stock market
Watch YouTube Videos
YouTube seems to be, a convenient, and cost-effective way for millennials to learn about the stock market. But this method may not be suitable for proper learning.
Learning from industry experts gives you proper knowledge. Getting to learn from influencers is not reliable, influencers make you believe in the things that they promote. Usually, a beginner may get fooled by fake promises made by stock market influencers. On YouTube, 1000+ videos related to the stock market are being uploaded every day. So, finding the right content to learn about the stock market becomes very difficult for a beginner.
- Unique Research Content: Some YouTube channels offer quality and unique research content about the stock market, but finding those channels will be very difficult.
- Available Free: Most of the content is free but they are not well structured. Making it difficult for a beginner to learn.
- Unqualified people teaching: Learning from unqualified people will make you learn the wrong things about the stock market.
- Content Flow Missing: Learning bits and pieces of the stock market will not make any progress in your learning.
- No feedback mechanism: YouTube is only for self-learning. Without feedback, you may continue to do wrong practices in the stock market.
- No Post-training Activities: Without post-training practice, you may forget what you learn in just a few. days.
Best Stock Market Research Channel: EQSIS Youtube Videos
Best Finance Expert Channel: Ashwath Damodaran
Learning from Stock Market Institutes
For beginners, learning from a stock market institute is the most effective way. Stock market institutes have proven their success in educating beginners for decades. Top stock market institutes have highly qualified stock market experts as their teaching staff with a suitable learning environment for beginners to interact and engage with one another. Stock market institutes have evolved from classroom training to providing their training classes online, without any loss of quality of content.
The stock market training institute is the only place where the complete learning package is available starting from structured learning content with practical knowledge, proper study materials, post-training support, and timely expert advice.
- Best for Beginners: The learning environment in the stock training institute is best suited for beginners.
- Interactive session: All the training sessions will be highly engaging. You can ask your doubts directly to experts.
- Personal Attention: Stock market institutes give special importance to every participant by answering all their queries.
- Training by Experts: in stock market training institutes well qualified and experienced experts delivers the program.
- Convenience: Top-rated stock market institute provides both online and in-person classroom training courses.
- Certifications: Top stock market institutes offer certifications for their participants.
- No free training courses: Nearly all stock market training courses are paid courses. Free stock market courses may have an indirect and hidden cost.
- Many low-quality institutes: Unrecognized stock market training institutes may not have proper post-training activities, tools, and structured content.
Best training institute in India: EQSIS Stock Market Training Institute
Best training institute across the world: OTA
Reading from Books
As a beginner, you can learn directly from experts through their books. Many stock market-related books written decades ago are still in print. This means the contents of those books are time-tested. There are also many books published by well-known authors or institutions that cater to different categories of people, such as beginners, intermediates, and professionals.
- Reliability: Most books on the stock market have universally accepted content and are written with high clarity.
- Convenience: You can learn from books anytime, anywhere. Books are easily portable.
- Detailed explanations: In-depth explanations of most of the concepts of the stock market will be given in books with easy-to-understand examples.
- Cost-effective: Nearly all the books related to the stock market are available at affordable prices.
- No feedback mechanism: Books are meant only for self-learning. Without feedback, you may continue to do wrong practices in the stock market.
- To many Books: As a beginner choosing the right book related to the stock market is necessary to get started in the stock market. But there are too many books available which makes the selection process very much difficult.
- Only theoretical: Stock market-related concepts written in books are most of the time theoretical, so one may not get practical experience.
Popular Book for Beginners: The Intelligent Investor
Popular eBook: Zerodha Varsity
Purchase on-demand videos
On-demand videos are a little better than YouTube videos. But there are too many on-demand platforms and videos available. So, as a beginner, you need some prior understanding of the stock market to choose the right set of courses, or you may choose the wrong courses.
- Convenient: You can learn about the stock market anytime and from anywhere. You just need a mobile phone.
- Quality check: Popular on-demand videos will have proper quality, which makes on-demand videos better than YouTube.
- Certifications: Course certifications are available for paid courses.
- Not beginner friendly: To choose the right course, you need some understanding of the stock market.
- Unfair pricing: Most of the courses are very expensive and unfair for the content.
- No post-training support: On demand, video provides only customer support, they will not provide expert support.
The right way for beginners is to learn from the institute. EQSIS stock training course offers a complete learning package for a beginner. It includes learning the right content in a well-structured way, doing daily practice to get hands-on experience, and timely mentor support to get regular feedback.
Was it helpful, get rewarded by sharing good information. Ways to learn stock trading