- After a few months long consolidation SBIN witnessed a triangle pattern breakout, backed by increase in trading volumes.
- The stock has witnessed a sharp selloff from 300-320 levels and has bottomed out around 170-200 levels.
- In addition, the stock have closed above the higher range of Bollinger band.
- The support on the lower side is pegged at 170 levels with no immediate upside resistance.
- Any sustainable move above the neckline 210 level could have the strong positive impact in the near term.
Dabur ready for a fresh bullish rally
The stock has attempted a ascending triangle breakout on the daily charts and tested the all time...