BPCL is on the verge of a breakout
- The stock has made a higher bottom higher top formation on the daily chart and currently trading near the previous top.
- The stock has witnessed a high-volume bearish breakout on 5th oct 2018 but managed to fill the break down gap within a short span of time and experienced a strong rally from the low of 240 level.
- The stock has managed to consolidate despite high volume doji which appeared near resistance on 28th may 2019.
- The immediate support is seen around 348 level and the next resistance zone for the stock will be around 430 level.
- The stock price actions have indicated a positive bias with a rising trend which can take the stock to the new highs in the coming days.