Viewing 5 posts - 366 through 370 (of 398 total)
  • Author
    Dr Faiz
    Participant

Quoting a high price takes you to the top of the bid list and it will get executed with the lowest ask price in the seller window  immediatly. But sale happens only at the low ask price only and thus the market cannot be manipulated by anybody .The market price is the last executed order and it need not be the same when we place an order. It may be higher or lower depending on the demand -supply of that particular share.

Dr. Karthik Jayachandran
    Participant

if bid price is high compared to market price you will be in the top of the bid price window and it will get matched with the lowest ask price which will be the top most in the ask price window and trade will happen

S Suresh
    Participant

If I quote a high price I will stand first in the buyer line and the price of the best seller’s price will only be executed i.e. If I quote a share 100 Rs and the current best seller price is 95, then the order will get executed at 95 only not at 100.

SHREYANS BOTHRA
    Participant

Your order will be placed with exchange but it will be executed only if the prices matches.

P Vijay
    Participant

It is purchased at the market latest sell price (lowest first and as qty exhausts, goes to the next higher price and so on)

Viewing 5 posts - 366 through 370 (of 398 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 | Rights Reserved | EQSIS | Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

Forgot your details?