Viewing 5 posts - 381 through 385 (of 472 total)
  • Author
    Shivputra R Tangadi
    Participant

Share holder: Owner of the company through purchasing the shares

Promoter: Initiator of the organisation, may not be the present owner

Director: Public face of the organisation to the share holder or market. He is responsible for taking the decision in favour of company’s growth. He may or may not be the owner of the company.

Praveen Kumar Ramachandran
    Participant

<p style=”box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0.85em 0px; direction: ltr; color: #777777; font-family: ‘Roboto Slab’; font-size: 13px;”>the person who own the shares of the company is known as share holders for that company.</p>
    <p style=”box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0.85em 0px; direction: ltr; color: #777777; font-family: ‘Roboto Slab’; font-size: 13px;”>the person who promotes the company is known as promoter.</p>
    <p style=”box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0.85em 0px; direction: ltr; color: #777777; font-family: ‘Roboto Slab’; font-size: 13px;”>the person who runs the company and takes all the decisions for the company is known as director of company.</p>
    <p style=”box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0.85em 0px; direction: ltr; color: #777777; font-family: ‘Roboto Slab’; font-size: 13px;”></p>
    <p style=”box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0.85em 0px; direction: ltr; color: #777777; font-family: ‘Roboto Slab’; font-size: 13px;”></p>

Loyd Dsouza
    Participant

shares: a person who buys the share of the company becomes the share holder of the company

promoter: person who promotes the company from the base, not necessary a owner.

director:a person who runs the company.

sivaranjani
    Participant

Share holder : A person who is the owner of the shares in a company. He has the rights to exchange his shares.

Promoter       : A promoter is the one who promotes the business not necessarily the owner of the company.

Director         : The director ,not necessarily the owner, is the person who runs the company.<b></b><i></i><u></u>

Divya
    Participant

Share holder is the one who hold the share of the company and will be owner to the company. However, share holder do not have any rights on business decisions and directions. Share holder will get notified on the companies performance and will get the dividend if provided by the company. Shares can be sold at any point in time by the share holder.<b></b><i></i><u></u>

Promoter is the one who promotes the business and raise the funds through IPOs.<b></b><i></i><u></u>

Director is the one responsible for business execution and decisions. However director do not have rights on the profits of the company and will only be paid through salary.<b></b><i></i><u></u>

Viewing 5 posts - 381 through 385 (of 472 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 | Rights Reserved | EQSIS | Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

Forgot your details?