Viewing 5 posts - 131 through 135 (of 233 total)
  • Author
    Vasanth
    Participant

Positional analytical takes a long time to achieve the target.
    Intraday analysis are based on current market sentiment, it is only for that same day.

Anitha ponnarasu
    Participant

Positional analytical method the stock has to be hold overnight, i.e, more than a day. It takes more time.

Intraday the stock has to buy and sell on the same day, so it is not possible.

T.PONNARASU
    Participant

Positional analytical method will help us to take long or short position based on expected price movement in near future whereas the positions taken in intraday needs to be squared off on the same day before the market closes.

Thiyagharajan
    Participant

If i buy a stock today and hold it for a day/week/month/years and sell the stock later it is called positional trading.
    Here we need to analyze yearly/monthly/weekly charts to take our decision.
    It is less dependent on overnight news/global market performance/day to day market fluctuations/latest news/weekend news/global factors etc.

If i buy and sell the stock same day it is called Intraday trading.
    It is more dependent on overnight news/global market performance/day to day market fluctuations/latest news/weekend news/global factors etc.
    so we cannot use positional analytical methods for intraday analysis.

Udayarka Pakala
    Participant

In positional trading as a technical trader we need to check demand,supply, trend, price patterns to identify the stock performance for a time period.  But in intraday analysis, we have to buy or sell the stocks in same day. Intraday analysis  don’t follow the methods used in positional analysis

Viewing 5 posts - 131 through 135 (of 233 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 | Rights Reserved | EQSIS | Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

Forgot your details?