Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 229 total)
  • Author
    Vignesh
    Participant

To buy/sell shares we go to stock market. Since its regulated by SEBI and monitored by exchange, we can get benefit like its safe to trade.

Abhijith Ng
    Participant
    1. Buyers can find number of sellers available there and the same applies to sellers .
    2. Different companies, different sectors and different markets are offered through single exchange market.
    3. It is properly regulated by the SEBI, Therefore fraudulent practices are prevented and if so occurs then you will be getting a fair justice.
    4. Settlements are done according to guidelines which are in the best interest of public.
    rajeswari
    Participant

trade knowledge and decipline this may help to make money for stock market.like vegetables ,electronics market the major differnce is the prodect is share. we have to sell the shares in stock market.suppose i have to create a new company with the investment of rupees 10000 i am the owner of the company.if i dont have the enough capital amount  to create a company and i suggested through intial public offer(IPO) and get the money through public and create a new company.

Dinesh Theerthagiri
    Participant

To sell the shares we brought from the company or to buy the shares of an company which are sold …. it’s the only market where the public can buy/sell shares … which is regulated an controlled by sebi

aravindhaa
    Participant

to buy / sell shares – the underlying responsibility of share holders.

in real terms making money using buying / selling shares posessed.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 229 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 | Rights Reserved | EQSIS | Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

Forgot your details?