- stock market is a place where it connects buyers and sellers to enable effective and efficient trading.
- stock market is regulated by SEBI which controls all the activities in the market.
- currently there are two stock exchanges in India they are National Stock Exchange and Bombay
- All the companies should be listed with SEBI in order to raise capital through public.
- .when company raises capital through public for the first time then it will go for Intial Public Offering.
- In primary market public can buy shares directly from the company, while in secondary market
shares of the company are traded.
7.the person who buys the shares of the company are called Shareholders and they are considered as the
owners of the company.
- shareholders are entitled to receive profits of the company through dividends
- The company may distribute profits as dividend or may reinvest the profit for the growth of the
- face value is value of share listed in its books of the company.
- Bearish-GAP-SHORT-BICON-25-10-2019 October 25, 2019
- FEDERAL BANK – BEARISH ENGULFING October 17, 2019
- Cummins India – Bearish Engulfing – 24Sep19 September 25, 2019
- Day29-Tata Motors DVR – Bearish Piercing – 12Sep19 September 12, 2019
- Day27-Bearish-Engulfing pattern-Tech Mahindtra-09Sep19 September 10, 2019
How this forum help stock traders?
Stock Trading is business, the success depends not just on capital or subscribing advisory services or participating workshops. The factors such as your awareness level about business, Efforts and your contributions, Smartness, Knowledge in analysis and trading instrument, availability of infrastructure and emotional control determine your success.