Tagged: ,

Viewing 5 posts - 386 through 390 (of 477 total)
  • Author
    Shivputra R Tangadi
    Participant

NSE became famous by providing more facility for traders like futures and options etc. These facility are not available with BSE.

Praveen Kumar Ramachandran
    Participant

<span style=”color: #777777; font-family: ‘Roboto Slab’; font-size: 13px;”>NSE introduced the derivative market(Future and Options)  which made NSE to be popular,  BSE </span><span style=”color: #777777; font-family: ‘Roboto Slab’; font-size: 13px;”>introduced</span><span style=”color: #777777; font-family: ‘Roboto Slab’; font-size: 13px;”> </span><span style=”color: #777777; font-family: ‘Roboto Slab’; font-size: 13px;”>only after few years.</span>

Loyd Dsouza
    Participant

NSE introduced future and options in stock market, thus it became more popular than BSE.

sivaranjani
    Participant

NSE was the first to introduce Futures & Options. Thus all the investors were attracted towards NSE.<b></b><i></i><u></u>

Divya
    Participant

BSE is Bombay Stock Exchange and NSE is National Stock Exchange.

BSE was the oldest stock exchange of India and the face of Indian Economy, but they lagged in bringing varieties to the trading table.

NSE utilized the drawback of BSE and introduced more attractive diversified trading instruments to trade online in the stock market like shares, Futures, options etc., which attracted more people to move to NSE.<b></b><i></i><u></u>

Viewing 5 posts - 386 through 390 (of 477 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 | Rights Reserved | EQSIS | Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

Forgot your details?