- Stock Market is the place where the buyers and sellers make trade.
- SEBI is regulating the Indian Stock Exchange (NSE & BSE).
- All the company should be verified by the SEBI before entering into secondary market.
- IPO means where the company need funds to raise capital from the public by issuing shares.
- In Primary market the buyers can buy shares directly from the company through IPO.
- In Secondary market the buyers and sellers trade the company’s share in the stock market.
- In Long term the shareholders receive interest and dividend from the company through investment.
- In Short term the traders receive profits by buying and selling shares of the company during short period of time.
- We can analyse the Indian stock market trend through NSE (NIFTY) and BSE (SENSEX) index.
- Bearish-GAP-SHORT-BICON-25-10-2019 October 25, 2019
- FEDERAL BANK – BEARISH ENGULFING October 17, 2019
- Cummins India – Bearish Engulfing – 24Sep19 September 25, 2019
- Day29-Tata Motors DVR – Bearish Piercing – 12Sep19 September 12, 2019
- Day27-Bearish-Engulfing pattern-Tech Mahindtra-09Sep19 September 10, 2019
How this forum help stock traders?
Stock Trading is business, the success depends not just on capital or subscribing advisory services or participating workshops. The factors such as your awareness level about business, Efforts and your contributions, Smartness, Knowledge in analysis and trading instrument, availability of infrastructure and emotional control determine your success.