- The Stock price are based on demand and supply in the stock market.
- Fundamental Analysis is done for long term investing.
- Technical Analysis is done for short term trading.
- Types of charts- Line charts, Bar charts, Candlestick.
- In Candlestick charts we can determine the price points ( open, close, high, low).
- In Fundamental Analysis to analyse the company’s factors and annual reports (borrowings, net profit, sales growth etc.,)
- In Technical analysis to analyse the trading price and trading volume in the charts.
- Bearish-GAP-SHORT-BICON-25-10-2019 October 25, 2019
- FEDERAL BANK – BEARISH ENGULFING October 17, 2019
- Cummins India – Bearish Engulfing – 24Sep19 September 25, 2019
- Day29-Tata Motors DVR – Bearish Piercing – 12Sep19 September 12, 2019
- Day27-Bearish-Engulfing pattern-Tech Mahindtra-09Sep19 September 10, 2019
How this forum help stock traders?
Stock Trading is business, the success depends not just on capital or subscribing advisory services or participating workshops. The factors such as your awareness level about business, Efforts and your contributions, Smartness, Knowledge in analysis and trading instrument, availability of infrastructure and emotional control determine your success.