Viewing 5 posts - 371 through 375 (of 465 total)
  • Author
    Divya
    Participant

Primary Market is the place where the promoter calls for initial funding for the company, through mass advertisement(IPOs) and public can get the shares from the company.<b></b><i></i><u></u>

Secondary Market is the stock Market or stock exchange where retail people can also can buy or sell the shares.<b></b><i></i><u></u>

Vinoth R
    Participant

Primary market is a market where company sell IPO for fund rising.

Secondary market is where buy and sell of shares of the company takes place.

PRATEEK GUPTA
    Participant

Primary market is the market where investors can buy securities or stocks directly from the company issuing them in the form of IPO and secondary market is the market where investors trade securities or shares among themselves.

Parthasarathy J
    Participant

Primary market is market where company rises IPO for first time sell of its share for rising funds.

Secondary market is market where sell and purchase of shares takes place in  share market

Priya Vignesh
    Participant

Primary market is when the company comes to collect its capital for the first time, secondary market is the stock market where the buyers and sellers get the common platform to exchange their shares

Viewing 5 posts - 371 through 375 (of 465 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 | Rights Reserved | EQSIS | Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

Forgot your details?