Tagged: , ,

Viewing 5 posts - 401 through 405 (of 503 total)
  • Author
    sivaranjani
    Participant

shares and securities are held electronically in a Demat account, instead of the investor taking physical possession of certificates. A Demat account is opened by the investor while registering with an broker . The Demat account number is quoted for all transactions to enable electronic settlements of trades to take place. Every shareholder will have a Demat account for the purpose of transacting.Demat account is just like an account in a bank. All the money used in shares are taken from this account.<b></b><i></i><u></u>

Divya
    Participant

shares and securities are held electronically in a Demat account, instead of the investor taking physical possession of certificates. A Demat account is opened by the investor while registering with an broker . The Demat account number is quoted for all transactions to enable electronic settlements of trades to take place. Every shareholder will have a Demat account for the purpose of transacting.Demat account is just like an account in a bank. All the money used in shares are taken from this account<b></b><i></i><u></u>

Vinoth R
    Participant

DEMAT account is where the shares are held once we bought.

PRATEEK GUPTA
    Participant

A Demat account is the online account through which one can buy sell shares of the company.

Demat is dematerialized format where bought shares get stored in NSDL and CDSL

Parthasarathy J
    Participant

<span class=”st”>The DEMAT account that holds all your shares in electronic  form .</span>In simple terms, a demat account is a must have and first step for transacting in the share market

Viewing 5 posts - 401 through 405 (of 503 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 | Rights Reserved | EQSIS | Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

Forgot your details?