Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Navin
    Participant

INDUSINDBK facing a Bullish at 880, With double bottom, a duration around one month. i would recommend to Buy(880) the SL should be triggered at (794) as it will go down from the bottoms of the pattern the risk taken is around 96 so the target is set to (966).

kanakaraj
    Participant

The previous HT is around 950, So I could have taken my target is 950.

Entry at 880, target 950 , SL 794.

Please explain me how to calculate risk. Is there any specific formula

Navin
    Participant

Dear Kanakaraj,

That was the previous top, but after that the sellers came down to around 880 mark. so once the stock crosses the 880 mark it is good to be bought as we could see the seller is not powerful there anymore. so i will suggest to buy the stock at 880 rs.

This is just a simple logic, if your buying the stock at 880 (which was the previous top), the risk taken for the particular stock is the amount from the last top to the last bottom, which is around 794. so once it the stock price reaches around 794 i would suggest you to sell the stock.

So my risk will be around 70-75 rs. The amount of risk taken will be the about that, one should set as a target.

Attached Screen shot for your reference.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 | Rights Reserved | EQSIS | Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

Forgot your details?