Top 9 Stock Market Updates for 29 March 2017
- TATAPOWER volume hiked by 60 percent on Tuesday. Noticeably 61% of the trades are deliverable volume. It is a kind of flag breakout. Aggressive bulls expected to take the price for next level. The support level is 85.
- TECHM declined by 2.79% and ended at Rs.455.7. There is an evidence of short positions added by aggressive derivative trader. Open interest gained by 16.74 %.
- HINDZINC volume spiked by 69 percent, noticeably 70% of the trades was taken for delivery. It hover at its crucial resistance zone, any break on upside would make bulls to enter the market.
- BHARATFIN settled at Rs.835.65 despite of volatile move. It witnessed Bearish Engulfing pattern on daily chart. Trading volume rose by 115 percent in last session. However largely the volumes are intraday in nature. The support level is 800 and resistance level is 880.
- SRTRANSFIN surged by 5.17% and ended at Rs.1073.6. Trading volume increased by 64 percent on 28 March 2017. It has resumed its bullish trend. The support level is 1.20 and resistance level is 1080.
- BANKBARODA volume spiked by 138 percent on 28 March 2017. Interestingly 66% of the trades were taken for delivery. It suggest for positive breakout. It manage to head higher levels for last three consecutive days.
- KOTAKBANK fell by 1.34% and closed at Rs.859.45. Derivative traders were aggressive in adding short positions. Open interest increased by 17.19 %. It may witness near term weakness. Resistance seen around 880 levels.
- SBIN volume increased by 55 percent in last trading day. Noticeably 57% of the trades are deliverable volume. It indicates bullish breakout. The support level is 265.9 and resistance level is 280.
- SUNTV Increase by 2.77% and closed at Rs.781.4. Trading volume spiked by 89 percent in last session. Currently it trade at its 52 week high.