Top 8 stock updates for 26 May 2017
1. VOLTAS surged another substantial move by 6.33% and finished at Rs. 474.75. Trading volume rose by two times than its average. It gives an impression of positive breakout. This stock is currently settled above the recent resistance zone. We see short term support around 407.
2. DISHTV plunged by 10.53% and ended at Rs.81.55. Trading volume hiked by 528 percent on Thursday. It is likely to witness bearish trend. The intensity of the sellers is evident from the unfilled gap. It is trading below its recent support zone.
3. DRREDDY dipped by another 3.54% in today’s session and finished at Rs. 2427. It is the most active stock. There is an evidence of bearish trend.
4. TCS broke is previous top and headed higher levels in today’s session. Meanwhile 58% of the trades are deliverable volume. It indicates positive breakout.
5. GRASIM witnessed Star pattern on daily chart after a significant selloff. Volume hiked by 427 percent, moreover 80% of the trades gone for delivery. We need see the price above 1120 levels for bullish trigger.
6. HDFCBANK rally triggered to unwinding pressure among the bears in the market. It is evident as 71% of the trades gone for delivery on the derivative contract expiry date.
7. VEDL witnessed Bullish Engulfing pattern on daily chart. VEDL volume increased by 201 percent. Impressively 69% of the trades are deliverable volume. It is trading inside the trading range. The Support is seen around 220 and resistance is seen around 246.
8. TATASTEEL is sketching flag pattern on daily charts, the current trading volume scenario acknowledge the bullish trend formation. Any decisive break above 500 levels would make the stock to test 560 to 580 levels.