Top 7 stocks to watch
How was the stock market today? Find out from our below analysis,
1. MARICO volume increased by 140 percent on Friday. Moreover 58% of the trades are deliverable volume. There is an evidence of triangle formation. This stock is currently settled to its recent resistance zone.
2. PIDILITIND strengthen by 3.38% and finished at Rs. 791.55. Trading volume rose by 74 percent. It suggest for bullish trend formation. This stock is currently settled above the recent resistance zone. We see short term support around 755.
3. DCBBANK witnessed shooting star. It is heading for bearish reversal. It is continuously rising for 3 days but faced resistance at its previous supply zone. We see short term support around 190.
4. HINDUNILVR volume hiked by 41 percent on 2 June 2017. Surprisingly 81% of the trades are deliverable volume. The intraday recover was significant despite selloff witnessed in the early trades. Bulls may take this stock even higher level.
5. PFC dropped by 2.18% and closed at Rs.127.8. Meanwhile it registered significant decline over a recent days. It may find the near term support at 125 levels. Hence Bulls can consider riding the recovery from lower levels.
6. SUNTV gained by 3.81% and settled at Rs.834.35. It is one among the top traded stocks. It is trading inside the trading range. The Support is seen around 778 and resistance is seen around 917.
7. HDFC volume rose by 48 percent. Interestingly 75% of the trades are deliverable volume. It is currently trading on the verge of breakout.
Above are the stocks to watch on Monday 5 June. Comment your views below lets make this space interactive.