Stock market today
Know the stock market today and the best stocks to buy. Below is the list of the bullish and bearish stock to watch for.
7 Bullish Stocks to Watch on 16 may 2017
- JUBLFOOD gained by 3.96% and ended at Rs.1025.45. It did rise in the last trading session, but fell by a significant margin on a weekly basis. Trading volume inflated by 49 percent in last trading day. Derivative traders were aggressive in exiting short positions. Open interest reduced by 4.47 %. It managed to post higher high for last three trading sessions. It is trading inside the trading range
- CASTROLIND volume increased by 201 percent in last trading day. Noticeably 81% of the trades are deliverable volume. It signals bullish trend formation. Derivative traders were aggressive in exiting short positions. Open interest reduced by 3.76 %. This stock is bullish as long as it trade above 425 levels.
- KOTAKBANK volume inflated by 114 percent on 15 May 2017. Impressively 72% of the trades were taken for delivery. It is continuously climbing for 5 days. This stock is currently settled above the recent resistance zone. We see short term support around 873.
- BOSCHLTD volume hiked by 92 percent in last trading day. It is heading for bullish breakout. Derivative traders were aggressive in adding long positions. Open interest surged by 9.81 %. This stock is currently settled above the recent resistance zone.
- GODREJCP volume inflated by 67 percent on Monday. Furthermore 69% of the trades were taken for delivery. It indicates bullish flag pattern formation. Bulls can consider long position only above 1960 levels
- HDIL surged by 4.14% and to close at Rs.99.3. The previous gap was not filled on closing basis, meanwhile today it settled at its highest price range. Any further rally would trigger bullish expectation among the traders.
- GMRINFRA surged by 5.72% and finished at Rs. 17.55. Trading volume rose by 93 percent. Interestingly 58% of the trades were taken for delivery.
4 Bearish Stock to Watch on 16 May 2017
- TITAN dropped by 2.29% and settled at Rs.483.65. Trading volume rose by 226 percent on 15 May 2017. Currently it is oscillating with its trading range. Any break below 470 would make to stock to weaken further.
- GLENMARK plunged by another 5.83% and finished at Rs. 715.25. Also it reported a remarkable loss over recent days. Trading volume hiked by 551 percent on Monday. It suggest for negative breakout. Derivative traders were aggressive in adding short positions. Open interest gained by 32.64 %. It is trading below its recent support zone.
- DABUR weakened by 1.57% and closed at Rs.275.45. Trading volume hiked by 132 percent. Interestingly 85% of the trades were taken for delivery. The current weakness is expected to continue.
- IDEA plunged by 6.82% and finished at Rs. 86.05. Trading volume hiked by 335 percent in last session. It is trading inside the trading range. The Support is seen around 80 and resistance is seen around 92.
Post your comments below to improve our free intraday trading tips.