Stock market today
Pick the best to stocks to buy tomorrow,
1. UNIONBANK gained by 3.86% and ended at Rs.180.5. It witnessed Bullish Engulfing pattern on daily chart. It is one among the top traded stocks. Yet largely the volumes are intraday trades. It is oscillating nearer to its resistance zone of 192.
2. PNB surged by 4.41% and finished at Rs. 174.15. . It did rise in the last trading session, but fell by a significant margin on a weekly basis. Trading volume rose by 336 percent on Tuesday. But numerous trades were settled intraday. It is oscillating nearer to its resistance zone of 180.
3. PAGEIND dropped by 2.12%. It sketched Bearish Engulfing pattern. Meanwhile trading volume hiked by 75 percent in last trading day. It indicates aggressive selling pressure.
4. HDIL weakened by 1.76% and settled at Rs.97.55. It witnessed Bearish Piercing pattern on daily chart. It is the most active stock. Derivative traders were aggressive in adding short positions. Open interest increased by 41.81 %. It is oscillating nearer to its resistance zone of 99.
5. GODREJCP declined by 2.73% and ended at Rs.1873.45. Flag like pattern got drifted lower. Trading volume rose by 71 percent on 16 May 2017. Impressively 68% of the trades were taken for delivery. The technical indicator RSI signals overbought scenario. It is oscillating nearer to its resistance zone of 1944.
6. GLENMARK volume spiked by 106 percent on Tuesday. The current bearish trend would get temporary support around 700 levels. However we expect the stock to find strong resistance around 760 levels.
Post your comments below to improve our free intraday trading tips and provide you better stock market daily update.