Top 6 Stock Market Updates for 7 June 2017
1. APOLLOTYRE surged by 4.49% and sketched Higher top with higher bottom. Trading volume rose by 82 percent on 6 June 2017. It suggest for bullish breakout. Derivative traders were aggressive in adding long positions. Open interest gained by 17.6 %. This stock is currently settled above the recent resistance zone. We see short term support around 221.
2. ADANIENT surged by 8.98% and closed at Rs.128.05. Trading volume rose by 345 percent in last trading day. However most of the trades are intraday in nature. This stock is currently settled above the recent resistance zone. We see short term support around 110.
3. KPIT slipped by 3.36% and settled at Rs.107.85. Meantime it recorded an exceptional weakness on the weekly basis. Trading volume increased by 233 percent. It is likely to witness bearish trend. It is trading below its recent support zone. The Near term resistance is seen around 120.
4. TATAMOTORS dipped by 3.59% and settled at Rs.461. It is trading inside the trading range. Any further weakness would fill the previous gap, indicates the common area behavior.
5. IGL Increase by 2.9% and to close at Rs.1116.75. Trading volume hiked by 91 percent on 6 June 2017. It is likely to witness bullish breakout. Traders can consider long position on position basis with the stoploss of 1050 levels.
6. PETRONET strengthen by 3.08% and to close at Rs.450.1. It is currently trading within the narrow band, placed nearer to its breakout levels. Trading volume hiked by 53 percent on Tuesday.