Top 10 stocks to buy on 15-May-2017
These are the best stocks to buy for Monday’s trading session.
- GLENMARK plunged over 16% and to close at Rs.759.55. Trading volume hiked by 23 times than average. It signals bearish trend. Derivative traders were aggressive in adding short positions. Open interest increased by 82.45 %. The strength of the bears is recognized by the opening gap. It is trading below its recent support zone. The Near term resistance is seen around 913.
- AJANTPHARM witnessed Bullish Engulfing pattern on daily chart. AJANTPHARM volume spiked by 206 percent in last trading day. Impressively 72% of the trades gone for delivery. The technical indicator RSI indicates oversold scenario. Hence short term recovery is expected from the current level.
- INFY advanced by 2.13% and closed at Rs.964.25. It is the most active stock. Surprisingly 75% of the trades are deliverable volume. The opening gap remain unfilled with high volume, indicates bullish behavior.
- ORIENTBANK plunged by 6.97% and closed at Rs.162.9. It witnessed Bearish Engulfing pattern on daily chart. Trading volume increased by 218 percent on 12 May 2017. Yet majority of them are intraday in nature. Derivative traders were aggressive in adding short positions. Open interest surged by 33.15 %. It is trading inside the trading range. The Support is seen around 149 and resistance is seen around 183.
- YESBANK plunged by 5.97% and finished at Rs. 1483.1. Trading volume inflated by 376 percent in last session. It suggest for bearish breakout. Derivative traders were aggressive in adding short positions. Open interest gained by 28.81 %. It is continuously scaling down for 4 days. It is trading below its recent support zone. The Near term resistance is seen around 1646.
- KOTAKBANK volume increased by 137 percent in last session. Noticeably 70% of the trades are deliverable volume. It is heading for bullish trend formation. It is frequently heading higher levels for 4 days.
- DLF Increase by 2.71% and ended at Rs.208.35. Additionally it registered a considerable margin on the weekly basis. It is listed in top traded counters. It is likely to witness bullish trend formation.
- BAJAJ-AUTO volume inflated by 103 percent on 12 May 2017. Noticeably 60% of the trades are deliverable volume. It is likely to witness bearish reversal as it sketched DOJI pattern on daily chart.
- MCDOWELL-N volume spiked by 155 percent in last trading day. There is an evidence of bullish trend formation. It managed to fill the previous bearish gap.
- HEROMOTOCO advanced by 2.3% and to close at Rs.3541.5. Trading volume spiked by 95 percent in last session.
This analysis is done by a team of expert at EQSIS which take calls based on stock market today. Please comment below if you can suggest any other stocks to buy