Titan hits new all-time high; strongly bullish in near term
- Titan has been in a flying mode over the last couple of days, touching a fresh all time high of 1074 on 5th Feb 2019.
- The stock moved past the resistance with the appearance of high volume breakout gap on 4th Feb 2019.
- In the daily chart, despite the high volume Doji this stock managed to close comfortably above the previous high which indicates the buyer strength.
- The major support for the stock is placed at 950 level.
- The stock is well placed above the 21-day moving average line.
- The recent developments in the stock suggest strong positive momentum in coming weeks.