Stocks to watch on Monday
1. MRF resumed its bullish trend, gained 2.49% and settled at Rs.72901.25. Trading volume increased by 132 percent in the last session. This stock is currently settled above the recent resistance zone. We see short-term support around 63084.
2. IBREALEST surged by 4.49% and settled at Rs.176.75. Trading volume rose by 76 percent on Friday. Yet numerous trades were intraday trades. It is likely to witness bullish trend above 180 levels.
3. PETRONET witnessed Bullish Engulfing pattern on daily chart. PETRONET volume rose by 74 percent on 9 June 2017. Noticeably 70% of the trades were taken for delivery. Currently, it is trading around the lower range of its price band. The crucial support zone is around 420.
4. HDFCBANK is one among the top traded stocks. Moreover, 66% of the trades are deliverable volume. This stock is currently settled above the recent resistance zone. We see short-term support around 1600 levels.
5. NCC surged by 5.05% and settled at Rs.90.5. It managed to fill its previous trading gap. Hence it acknowledges the presence of bulls in the counter.
6. MARUTI Increase by 2.97% and ended at Rs.7464.85. Trading volume rose by 159 percent. It trades at its all time high.
7. SUNTV declined by 2.8% and finished at Rs. 795.7. Derivative traders were aggressive in adding short positions. Open interest gained by 7.98 %.
Comment your views to make the daily stock analysis even better.