These are the stock tips for tomorrow; these can help you in finding the corrects stocks to buy tomorrow,
1. HINDUNILVR surged by 4.65% and finished at Rs. 996.35. Trading volume rose by 165 percent on Wednesday. There is an evidence of bullish trend formation. Derivative traders were aggressive in adding long positions. Open interest increased by 5.54 %. This stock is currently settled above the recent resistance zone. We see short term support around 903.
2. NIITTECH surged by 6.21% and finished at Rs. 527.3. Additionally it reported a considerable percent over recent days. Trading volume increased by 164 percent on Wednesday. It is likely to witness bullish trend formation. This stock is currently settled above the recent resistance zone. We see short term support around 420.
3. BRITANNIA volume rose by 234 percent on Wednesday. Impressively 56% of the trades are deliverable volume. It suggest for bullish breakout.
4. BHARTIARTL surged by 7.97% and closed at Rs.372.75. It witnessed Bullish Engulfing pattern on daily chart. Trading volume rose by 881 percent in last trading day. It gives an impression of bullish trend formation. This stock is currently settled above the recent resistance zone. We see short term support around 336.
5. ULTRACEMCO fell by 1.47% and to close at Rs.4367.55. It witnessed Bearish Engulfing pattern on daily chart. The technical indicator RSI indicates overbought scenario. It is oscillating nearer to its resistance zone of 4460.
6. JUBLFOOD weakened by 1.72% and finished at Rs. 974.6. Currently sketching lower bottom with lower top sequence; but today’s volume is equal to its average volume
7. DRREDDY volume hiked by 83 percent on 10 May 2017. Furthermore 66% of the trades are deliverable volume. Currently it is trading around the lower range of its price band. The crucial support zone is around 2576.
8. RCOM volume inflated by 91 percent on 10 May 2017. The technical indicator RSI signals oversold scenario. Currently it is trading around the lower range of its price band. The crucial support zone is around 31.
9. MARUTI settled at its all time high. Manage to sustain its GAP around 6600 levels. The trading volume is lower than its average volume.
10. KOTAKBANK gained significant open interest in today’s session meanwhile FII added long position. We expect short covering rally is under way to take the price to next level.
The above stocks are analyzed and by a team of technical analysts at EQSIS based on stock market today, where they recommend the best stocks to buy.
Comment your views below.