Top 8 Stocks for Trading on 27 March 2017
- ORIENTBANK surged by 6.56% and settled at Rs.145.3. Meanwhile it posted significant margin on a weekly basis. Trading volume spiked by 377 percent in last trading day. Yet numerous trades were intraday trades. It Indicates bullish trend formation. The support level is 121.2 and resistance level is 135.3.
- ICIL strengthen by 3.34% and settled at Rs.202.95. Trading volume spiked by 123 percent in last trading day. It suggest for bullish trend formation. The support level is 180
- JINDALSTEL plunged by 4.58% and settled at Rs.119.75. Meanwhile it fell by a significant margin on a weekly basis. Derivative traders were aggressive in adding short positions. Open interest increased by 15.41 %. The support level is 111.6 and resistance level is 130.6.
- UNIONBANK strengthen by 3.38% and settled at Rs.154.55. Trading volume hiked by 130 percent on 24 March 2017. The intensity of the bulls is indicated by the unfilled gap.The support level is 143.7 and resistance level is 157.2.
- HINDZINC volume rose by 82 percent in last trading day. Impressively 62% of the trades were taken for delivery. It indicates bullish trend formation as it managed to settle above its previous day DOJI candle high. The support level is 290
- GRASIM slipped by 3.08% and closed at Rs.1058.3. It witnessed Bearish Engulfing pattern on daily chart. The support level is 986.4 and resistance level is 1086.8.
- APOLLOTYRE volume spiked by 81 percent on 24 March 2017. There is an evidence of bullish breakout. The support level is 178.8 and resistance level is 205.6.
- KSCL volume spiked by 128 percent on Friday. The current trend is bullish for medium term traders. The support level is 455