Stock markets enable companies to be traded publicly and raise capital. They promote investment. The raising of capital allows companies to grow their businesses, expand operations and create jobs in the economy.
This is not for companies only but individuals like us also to trade and earn money from stock market .
- : This is a market place for buyers and seller to trade stocks.
- : Stock market gives common place to trading of stocks, where buyers and sellers meet to achieve their goals
- : In stock market everything in online and in tracking SEBI, no possibility of fraud while in other this is prone to happen
- : SEBI is regulatory body which monitors and regulates the stock markets
- : Share holder holds the share of a company, Promotor is founder or starting person of company, Directors are operational heads of company
- : The primary market is where securities are created, while the secondary market is where those securities are traded by investors
- : An IPO is an initial public offering. In an IPO, a privately owned company lists its shares on a stock exchange . Aditya Birla Sun Life IPO opened today to subscribe
- : If company is providing dividends , yes share holder can ask for dividends.
- : Investments are done long term perspective while trading is done for short term goals
- : The face value is the nominal value of the shares, original cost as mentioned in the share certificate. Dividend is part of a company’s profits that is paid to the people who own shares in it Bonus shares are additional shares given to the current shareholders without any additional cost A stock split or stock divide increases the number of shares in a company
- : Both Nifty and Sensex are indices of stock market that indicate the strength of the market. The Nifty reflects the value of National Stock Exchange whereas Sensex is the stock market index for Bombay Stock Exchange
- : NSE has more liquidity than BSE, which makes it a better choice. More liquidity makes trading easy, and there are more opportunities to convert stocks into money. Segment wise index's are available in NSE