there r two type of stock analysis fundamental analysis and technical analysis.
Fundamental Analysis in this we evaluating the value of a stock to find long-term investing opportunities
Technical analysis It is a method used by traders to forecast future price movements of stocks by analysing past trading activity. Chart patterns are used extensively by technical analysts
- : the prices change everyday by market forces. By this we mean that share prices change because of supply and demand. If more people want to buy a stock than sell it then the price moves up.
- : Fundamental Analysis in this we evaluating the value of a stock to find long-term investing opportunities
- : It is a method used by traders to forecast future price movements of stocks by analysing past trading activity. Chart patterns are used extensively by technical analysts
- : itis very powerful and correct as it is being done on a complete detailed study of a particular company. the cons of fundamental it is hard to get these information thus its very difficult to do fundamental analysis.
- : forr doing fundamental analysis we need earnings, expenses, assets, and liabilities are all important characteristics and for technical analysis predicting the probable future price movement of a security based on market data
- : the more people want to buy a stock the market price will increase, If more people are trying to sell a stock, its price will fall. The relationship between supply and demand is highly sensitive to the news of the moment. Chasing the news is not a good stock-picking strategy for the investor
- : Average daily turnover of NSE is approximately 17500 - 18000 crores. The stock price can not be manipulated for major stocks
- : it is much easy than fundamental analysis data for doing this analysis is readily available for anyone. Cons: Since it focuses only on the demand, supply & price movements
- : Penny stocks are high-risk securities with small market capitalizations that trade for a low price outside major market exchanges.
- : Bar chart, Line Chart, Candlestick chart r the different types of charts
- : A candlestick is a type of price chart used in technical analysis that displays the high, low, open, and closing prices of a security for a specific period.