Intraday trading involves taking new positions after the opening of the market while also closing those positions on the same day prior to the market closing.
- : Intraday trading involves taking new positions after the opening of the market while also closing those positions on the same day prior to the market closing. The Intraday analysis follows the top down approach in selecting the stocks to be traded whereas in positional analysis the stock is picked first and analysis is done on it to identify the price movement.
- : Yes, it is mandatory to close the intraday position on the same day mainly due to avoid penalties..
- : 10 am to 11.30 am in the morning and between 1.30 pm to 2.45 pm in the afternoon.
- : Indian market that opens at 9 am IST depends upon the prevailing market condition of its Asian peers like, Hongkong market, Singapore market etc., which would have opened taking the cue from the closing of US market. We can also see some change in the market trend in the Indian market after the open of European markets at 1.30 pm IST.
- : Factors considered for intraday analysis are current market sentiment, global market trend for particular day. Positional analysis requires previous market trends, price movements from a longer time frame and hence positional analysis cannot be followed in intraday analysis.
- : The simple ways to identify the momentum of stock market are here: Market direction Sector contribution Stock selection And finally select the company having good volume. All these things have to be done in minutes of time for the INTRA DAY purpose. If you find certain shares of yours losing then wait to sell them until Stop loss point.