Stock trading involves buying and selling stocks frequently in an attempt to time the market.
we have Intraday, short term, long term and Futures and options
- : Trading of shares in a stock exchange takes place through Registered Stockbrokers. Buyer gets in touch with a Broker, and gives him all the details of shares he wants to buy.
- : whenever you place an order through market, it goes to the exchange server and waits until it matches the counter order. Also one must keep caution and deposit for futures and options.
- : To get higher profits than keeping your money in Bank / Government Bonds
- : Yes. But we can't do in Intraday
- : If you quote high price for the stock. The exchange will take your price as “your willing to buy up to that high quoted amount” so the buyer will get the stocks from the current top sellers bid price
- : The order needs to be placed using DEMAT account A market order is an order to buy or sell a security immediately. A limit order is an order to buy or sell a security at a specific price A Day order is an order which is valid for the day IOC - An Immediate or Cancel order allows a Trading Member to buy or sell a security as soon as the order is released into the market
- : If market is Bullish, it is long. If market is Bearish it is Short Long Unwinding is Closing out the Position of Long, i.e Selling the stocks to exit the long position. Short Covering: Close out Position of Short, i.e Buying back the stocks to exit the short position.
- : If one takes less risk and chances of making profit is more than 50% then Stock trading is Business. If a person plays in stock trading without any knowledge and discipline then it is Gambling
- : Buyers and Sellers or Demand and Supply
- : Positional trading is where one hold the stock for quite a period of time to get maximum returns. Intraday trading is traded within a day
- : If Market is Bearish then one will sell the stock first without holding the shares and buy it later.. The consequence is that he must definitely buy the shares before end of the day in intraday.
- : Money. Management That is risk and rewards calculated before one gets into trade
- : Not directly. A company issues stock in order to raise capital for building its business. Once the initial shares are sold to the public, the company doesn't receive additional funds from future transactions of those shares of stock between the public.
- : Can we sell and buy the shares in Equity