1. Market pares gains; FMCG, IT stocks top sectoral gainers
2. Nifty falls 1%, Sensex down 0.7%. BSE Midcap index down 2.2%, BSE Smallcap index 0.7%.
3. Sensex pares gains, up 186 points while #Nifty50 tops 8,750 level. Yes Bank slips 4% but Wockhardt rallies 9%. FMCG and IT stocks are the top sectoral gainers. The BSE Bankex ended marginally lower with a loss of 0.01%.
4. BSE FMCG index was the top performer in the sectoral chart on Friday as the BSE Sensex rallied 300 points and the Nifty50 topped the 8,800 mark. However, the benchmark indices pared gains in the later half of the session, with the Sensex trading at 28,570, up 150 points, and the Nifty50 ruling at 8,771, up 25 points. The BSE FMCG index gained 1.50 per cent, Energy index 1.40 per cent and the oil and gas index 1.28 per cent.
5. Sugar companies are trading higher by up to 12% as prices touched three-year highs due to strong demand from bulk consumers during the festive season.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
EQSIS, A Stock Market Research Firm
Knowledge is Power. Here you may start from basics, get support while practicing and evolve as active analyst, later you can become a pro