Stock market is the place or the platform where exchange of shock take place. It involves investors, broker, company shares etc where they buy and sell the shares this is the business in which risk and rewards take place ,this business take place with knowledge and discipline ,to make profit in share market we need analysis there are 2 types of analysis 1. Fundamental analysis. 2. Technical analysis
Technical analysis is the only analysis which is efficient for the common people.
- : A stock market is an platform which involves buyers and sellers who exchange the stock according to the listed companies.
- : Equity market is the place where trading take place that is buying and selling of stock in returns of money, money is the reason for the need of stock exchange.
- : 1. Share market 2. Vegetable market 3. Online market 4. Offline market The similarities between these markets are they buy and sell the products for exchange of money The difference between the stock market and other are in stock market they buy and sell the shares of the company and in other Markets they buy and sell the products of the company.
- : SEBI (The Securities and Exchange Board of India) is the regulator for the securities market in India and also checks the transparency of the company.
- : Shareholders are the people who owns one or more shares of a company. eg: common people Promoter is a person who starts the company by investing money and also runs the company in the aim of profit. eg: any company main owner. Director are the elected member by board of people who maintain and implement the policy of the company. Eg: HR
- : Primary market is the market in which the company and the investors are directly involved where the company assures the securities with the returns of capital amount. Eg: IPO Secondary market is the market in which company is not involved where else the investors are alone involved by selling and buying of shares. Eg: share market.
- : Initial Public Offering is IPO where at the initial stage public will offer money for the shares which is treated as capital, the process of applying for IPO is 1) Fill the application form issued by the company which will be available with broker / investment consultant. 2)Now-a-days available online. 3) If we have a Demat account, we can apply IPO through Demat account which is a simple process. Resent ipo issue of a company named Spandana Sphoorty Financial Ltd. And it's issue type is OFS ( offer for sales ) issue opening date is 5.8.19 and closing date is 7.8.19, issue size was 420.33 Cr.
- : No, share holders do not have the rights to ask for refund and dividends where else they can take the dividends if the company pays for them, but they have the rights to buy and sell there shares.
- : Investment is the process of giving certain capital amount to the company in return of shares and profit this is the long time process. Eg: investing in bank, gold Trading is the process of buying and selling of shares of a company this is short time process. Eg: futures and options.
- : Face value is the value of a company listed in its books and share certificate. Eg: penny stocks. dividend is a distribution from a part of company's earnings, and it paid to the shareholders. Dividends are decided by the board of directors of the company and approved by the shareholders through their voting rights. It can be issued in the form of stock, property or cash dividends. Bonus are also known as capitalization issue which offers addition share to the existing share holders. A stock split increases the number of shares in a company. The price is adjusted such that the before and after market capitalization of the company remains the same and dilution does not occur.
- : Full Form of Sensex is Sensitive Index. Where sensex is the free float weighted stock market of 30 well established company. NIFTY is introduced by NSE which includes top 50 established company.
- : NSE us popular than BSE because it came later with all the modified facilities than BSE where the NSE became more convenient than BSE therefore it's volume got increased.