1.share market is an exchange for buying and selling of stocks (completely to trade company stocks and other securities).
2.Shares is a small denomination of a company’s capital. The price at which share is issued is known as issue price.
3. Stock market is a gathering of buyers and sellers of stocks in a single platform.
4. Shares are a way to own a part of the company’s value.
5. A market where shares are publicly issue and traded .
- : Stock market is a equity market or shares market is a combination of buyers and sellers of stocks. stock market is a trading of public companies.
- : stock market is important for a company to raise huge money from public by offering stock shares of the companies capital.
- : The stock market refers to public markets that exist for issuing, buying, and selling stocks that trade on a stock exchange or over-the-counter. Stocks, also known as equities, represent fractional ownership in a company, and the stock market is a place where investors can buy and sell ownership. In other markets the is exchange of money and products.
- : Securities and Exchange board of India is a regulatory authority in managing rules and regulations.
- : Share holders are holders of stocks of the company, promoters are owners of the company and have rights in profits of company. promoters also hold the shares of the company, the directors are the managers of company who manage the day to day operations of the company.
- : The primary market is where securities are created and companies sell new stock and bonds to the public. The secondary market is where the securities and stocks are traded, the secondary market is stock market, exchanges like NSE, BSE etc...
- : The Initial Public Offering IPO Process is where a previously unlisted company sells new or existing securities. ... After an IPO, the issuing company becomes a publicly listed company on a recognized stock exchange. Thus, an IPO is also commonly known as “going public”. IPO :Nuvoco Vistas Issue date: 23.08.2021 Issue details: 5089.29 cr's Subscription: 0.10 Price issue: 570
- : No, Share holder do not have the rights to ask for refund or dividend. Only shares can be traded and sold
- : Investments are a long term process and approach for a market. Trading is short term process of strategies for daily , monthly returns.
- : Face value: split up of stocks value to number of shares. Dividend: dividing the companies profit with share holders. Bonus: Issue of extra shares to shareholders at free of cost. Split: Stock split divides the existing outstanding shares of the company into multiple shares.
- : SENSEX: Stock exchange sensitive index for the Bombay stock exchange. NIFTY: National stock exchange Fifty is the index for the National Stock Exchange.
- : NSE becomes popular after introduction of Futures and Option in india.