This is a line chart of more than two years. The overall trend looks bearish. The Lower Tops and Lower Bottoms when connected forms a bearish trend. The entry level is the low of the previous low as depicted in the support level. The stop level is the level as per the previous high. The difference between the entry level and stop level is the risk taken. So my target covers the risk taken. My entry level is Rs 707.50, stop loss level is Rs 773.10 and Target is Rs 640.
- Bearish-GAP-SHORT-BICON-25-10-2019 October 25, 2019
- FEDERAL BANK – BEARISH ENGULFING October 17, 2019
- Cummins India – Bearish Engulfing – 24Sep19 September 25, 2019
- Day29-Tata Motors DVR – Bearish Piercing – 12Sep19 September 12, 2019
- Day27-Bearish-Engulfing pattern-Tech Mahindtra-09Sep19 September 10, 2019
How this forum help stock traders?
Stock Trading is business, the success depends not just on capital or subscribing advisory services or participating workshops. The factors such as your awareness level about business, Efforts and your contributions, Smartness, Knowledge in analysis and trading instrument, availability of infrastructure and emotional control determine your success.