NIFTY ended higher just below 10700-mark despite weakness in Asian peers
Updated 5:45 pm
Top Stocks To Watch On Wednesday 04 July
VEDL dipped by 3.67% and closed at Rs.231.05. It is one among the top traded stocks. Currently it is trading around the lower range of its price band. The crucial support zone is around 224.
TATAGLOBAL surged by 6.26% and closed at Rs.281. Trading volume spiked by 123 percent on Tuesday. However most of the trades are settled intraday. It suggest for bullish trend formation. This stock is currently settled above the recent resistance zone. We see short term support around 256.
NCC witnessed Star pattern on daily chart. NCC volume hiked by 172 percent at last trading day. Yet largely the volumes are settled intraday. It is continuously climbing for 3 days. Currently it is trading around the lower range of its price band. The crucial support zone is around 93.
JUSTDIAL surged by 7.04% and to close at Rs.568.35. Trading volume spiked by 119 percent on 3 July 2018. Yet majority of them are settled intraday. Derivative traders were aggressive in adding long positions. Open interest increased by 28.83 %. It is oscillating nearer to its resistance zone of 589.
INFY is listed in top traded counters. Furthermore 58% of the trades gone for delivery. It is steadily rising for 4 days. This stock is currently settled above the recent resistance zone. We see short term support around 1228.
CIPLA gained by 3.79% and settled at Rs.640.4. Trading volume rose by 65 percent on Tuesday. But majority of them are intraday trades. It is likely to witness bullish breakout. Derivative traders were aggressive in adding long positions. Open interest gained by 8 %. This stock is currently settled above the recent resistance zone. We see short term support around 537.
AUROPHARMA surged by 4.02% and to close at Rs.626.8. Trading volume rose by 73 percent on Tuesday. There could be bullish breakout. This stock is currently settled above the recent resistance zone. We see short term support around 541.
Updated 3:45 pm
Closing Bell: NIFTY rebounded from the day’s low and ended 42.60 points up at 10,699.90 led by gains in auto, information technology and pharma stocks amid trade war tensions between US and China.
Updated 2:45 pm
Tech Mahindra Limited – AGM
- Tech Mahindra Limited has informed the Exchange regarding Notice of Annual General Meeting to be held on July 31
Updated 2:12 pm
ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Company Ltd
- The Board the Directors of the Company have elevated and designated Mr. Puneet Nanda, an Executive Director of the Company as the Deputy Managing Director of the Company.
Updated 1:01 pm
Price wise Stock Distribution – Intraday
Updated 12:45 pm
Afternoon Market Update: NIFTY trading clearly higher led by gains in Index heavyweights on Tuesday. All sectors baring NIFTY PSU BANK were trading higher led by NIFTY PHARMA advancing 1.85%.
Global Market Check: European Markets opened higher despite ongoing trade war tensions while Asian markets extended the slide to the nine-month lows.
Updated 11:38 am
Steel Strips Wheels Ltd – Financials
- Steel Strips Wheels Limited has informed the Exchange regarding ‘SSWL June 2018 Sales turnover up 76%, Sales volume up 23% boosted by Truck, Tractor & Export segment sales.
Updated 11:25 am
Sector Wise Performance – Intraday
Updated 10:55 am
Capital First – A New Strategy
- Capital First Limited has informed the Exchange that as a part of the Strategic Investment, the Company has entered into an Share Subscription Agreement and Shareholders Agreement on July 02, 2018, with Village Financial Services Limited along with its Promoters, to acquire 31,25,000 Equity Shares of Rs. 10/- each at a premium of Rs. 38/- each, comprising approximately 7.03% of the Share Capital of Village Financial Services Limited’.
Updated 10:33 am
Sector Performance – Metal
Metal sector fell the most in today’s trade as all stocks in this sector trading with negative bias
Updated 10:10 am
Free Fall of Rupee
- Rupee hits near 5-year low of 68.8 on macro worries. This level was last seen on 28, august 2013.
- Trade worries was at the heart of currency market weakness and rupee was one of the worst performing currencies among its peers.
Updated 9:43 am
Opening Bell: NIFTY swung between gains and losses in the first few minutes of the trade. The 50-share NSE NIFTY rose 3.70 points to trade at 10,661.
Updated 8:50 am
Top News for the Day
- GST collections may help beat fiscal deficit target says the Finance Minister. It is estimated that by the year end, GST revenues would cross Rs 13 lakh crores and some tax relief can be given.
- Vedanta looks to quit the London stock exchange in $1.1B buyback. Buyout to have no bearing effect on the Indian listed company Vedanta ltd.
- June factory growths fastest in 7 months as the condition improved in June and favorable demand lead greater output.
ITC ltd – New Strategy
- ITC plots way to FMCG top with new launches. It has planned to introduce 30-40 products to read RS 1 lakh revenue by 2030