NIFTY snapped three-week winning streak despite of rupee strengthening past 71/$
Updated 7:30 pm
How well the EQSIS recommendations performed today 22 November?
Market Sentiment: We concluded the market sentiment as bullish as NIFTY was grinding higher in the opening hour of trade.
1. EQSIS Intra: Long ZEEL above 452 Target 456.4 Stop below 448.5 CMP 450
This call was picked in the morning as this stocks was seen performing well along with media sector.
This call was initiated as expected and achieved the target.
2. EQSIS Intra: Short APOLLOTYRE below 222 Target 219 Stop above 224.4 CMP 222.75
This call was picked in the morning as this stocks was seen under-performing well along with good liquidity.
This call was initiated as expected and achieved the target.
3. EQSIS Intra: Short JSWSTEEL below 320.5 Target 316.4 Stop above 323.75 CMP 321
This call was picked in the afternoon as this stocks was seen under-performing well along with metal sector.
Result: No Gain/No Loss
This call was initiated and was seen grinding lower but unfortunately struck in the volatility and ended below at the entry level.
Updated 6:50 pm
Top Stocks To Watch On Monday 26 November 2018
ADANIPORTS climbed by 1.91% and to close at Rs.368.15. Additionally it recorded an exceptional gains over a recent days. Trading volume increased by 47 percent. It is regularly advancing for 7 days. This stock is currently settled above the recent resistance zone. We see short term support around 304.
IDFC strengthen by 3.22% and ended at Rs.40.05. Trading volume inflated by 733 percent on Thursday. Yet most of the trades are intraday in nature. There is an evidence of bullish trend formation. This stock is currently settled above the recent resistance zone. We see short term support around 34.
TATASTEEL is one among the top traded stocks. Derivative traders were aggressive in adding short positions. Open interest surged by 4.33 %. It is continuously breaking low for 3 days. It is trading below its recent support zone. The Near term resistance is seen around 596.
ICICIBANK is the most active stock. The technical indicator RSI indicates overbought scenario.It is steadily grinding lowere levels for 4 days. It is trading inside the trading range. The Support is seen around 322 and resistance is seen around 372.
TATAELXSI climbed by 1.91% and ended at Rs.992. Trading volume spiked by 44 percent. However most of the trades are intraday in nature. It is trading inside the trading range. The Support is seen around 946 and resistance is seen around 1081.
ZEEL surged by 4.59% and ended at Rs.458.85. Trading volume increased by 134 percent. It is likely to witness bullish trend formation. This stock is currently settled above the recent resistance zone. We see short term support around 422.
KTKBANK volume rose by 58 percent on 22 November 2018. Yet numerous trades were intraday in nature. It is steadily sliding for3 days. It is trading inside the trading range. The Support is seen around 94 and resistance is seen around 109.
TV18BRDCST slipped by 3.43% and ended at Rs.35.15. Trading volume spiked by 60 percent on 22 November 2018. It suggest for negative breakout. It is trading below its recent support zone. The Near term resistance is seen around 39.
IDFCBANK surged by 7.14% and closed at Rs.39. Trading volume rose by 329 percent. It gives an impression of positive breakout. This stock is currently settled above the recent resistance zone. We see short term support around 33.
MOTHERSUMI strengthen by 3.48% and to close at Rs.156.3. The technical indicator RSI signals oversold scenario.Currently it is trading around the lower range of its price band. The crucial support zone is around 145.
VEDL is one among the top traded stocks. There is an evidence of The momentum of the bears is evident from the unfilled gap.It is trading below its recent support zone. The Near term resistance is seen around 221.
SUNTV slipped by 3.43% and closed at Rs.600.05. Trading volume spiked by 44 percent on 22 November 2018. Currently it is trading around the lower range of its price band. The crucial support zone is around 597.
Updated 6:15 pm
Closing Bell: The NSE NIFTY 50 Index fell 0.69 percent to settle at 10526.75 on Thursday. Indian Equity benchmark NIFTY erased early gains to end lower for the third straight day and settled 10,550-mark due to broad-based losses across most sectors in the last trading session of the week. On the Weekly basis, Nifty index fell about 1.5 percent and snapped three-week winning streak as lower oil prices and a strengthening rupee failed to cheer investors. As Indian market will remain shut tomorrow on account of “Gurunanak Jayanti”, while resuming on Monday investors will look on to the stable Indian market and impressive global cues to move past 10,700 level.
All sector gauges compiled by NSE barring NIFTY MEDIA ended lower led by NIFTY METAL, NIFTY PSU BANK, NIFTY REALTY and NIFTY BANK as top losers.
From the NIFTY50 basket of shares M&M, GRASIM, HINDALCO, BAJFINANCE and IOC ended as top losers while ZEEL, ADANIPORTS, LT, HDFC and INFY are top gainers.
Global Markets: Worldwide stock markets mostly fell this week after major indices across the globe came into heavy sell-off as concerns about slowing economic global growth and the trade war tensions between the U.S. – China weighted on investors sentiment. U.S. markets are also closed for the holiday on Thursday and will be open for a half-day on Friday on the account of “Thanksgiving” and “Black Friday” holidays.
Updated 5:55 pm
Rupee Hit 12-Week High
The India rupee hit a 12-week high today as it strengthened past 71 and ended at 70.69 against the U.S. dollar.
Updated 3:20 pm
- Pennar Industries Limited has informed the Exchange regarding a press release dated November 22, 2018, titled “Pennar Group bags orders worth INR 317 crore.”.
Updated 2:05 pm
- Cadila Healthcare Limited has informed the Exchange regarding a press release dated November 22, 2018, titled “Zydus receives approvals from the USFDA for Atorvastatin Calcium Tablets and Dimethyl Fumarate Delayed-Release Capsules”.
Updated 1:45 pm
Market Update: NIFTY erased gains and fell below 10,600-mark
Updated 12:46 pm
- JSW Steel Limited has informed the Exchange regarding a press release dated November 22, 2018, titled “JSW Implements TQM at Vijayanagar Works unit to strengthen overall customer service orientation”.
Updated 11:55 am
F&O Fact-Finding: Highest Open Interest On Nifty 10,000 PE
Nifty’s 10,000 put option contract has the highest open interest with nearly 39 lakh and counting contracts. The premium on the contract is around Rs.3.50 on Thursday, which instructs 10,000 is the well built support.
Meaningful open interest was seen at 10700 call option which was among the most active option contracts on National Stock Exchange with over 38 lakh contracts.
Updated 11:45 am
FII & DII Deets
Foreign institutional investors (FIIs) sold shares worth Rs 1,652.04 crore while domestic institutional investors net bought Rs 606.73 crore worth of shares in the Indian equity market on Wednesday, as per provisional data available on the NSE.
Updated 11:05 am
Rupee opens 32 paise higher against the dollar
The rupee climbs to its fresh 11-week high on Thursday following selling by exporters and softening crude oil prices.
Updated 11:00 am
Market Update: NIFTY off from day’s high; hovering around 10,600-mark
Global Markets: Asian stocks trading mixed to higher on Thursday tracking gains on Wall Street which steadied on Wednesday after a two-day selloff led by a rebound in technology and energy shares ahead of the Thanksgiving holiday.
Updated 10:37 am
- Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Limited has informed the Exchange regarding a press release dated November 22, 2018, titled “Sub: Glenmark Pharmaceuticals receives ANDA approval for Atovaquone Oral Suspension USP, 750 mg/5 mL”.
Updated 9:35 am
Earnings Reaction To Watch
- Total revenue grew to Rs 3519 crores in Q2 FY19, an increase from Rs 2632 crores on YoY basis.
- Net profit after tax to Rs 438 crores in Q2 FY19, an increase from Rs 287 crores in Q2 FY18.
- Earnings per share to Rs 13.9 FY19, an increase from Rs 9.18 YoY basis.
Updated 9:27 am
Top News Of The Day
Head Wind Waiting For Maruti Suzuki
- Maruti Suzuki as informed that shared mobility platform have affected the companies demand for four vehicles in the recent past.
May Turn Profitable By FY20
- IDBI bank has informed the government that, the bank may turn profitable by first quarter of FY20. The bank will be getting additional Rs 2000 crores from its stake selling to LIC.
Oil Helps Rupee Recovery
- Dip in the oil price has helped the rupee to gain its ground. In November month, rupee gained 2.79% against dollar and its one of the best performing currencies in the emerging markets.
Updated 9:15 am
Good morning. Welcome to the live coverage of all the Intraday actions. Track this space for all the news, views and updates from the market.