NIFTY ended above 11,500-mark for the first time
Updated 7:30 pm
How well the EQSIS recommendations performed today 20 August?
Market Sentiment: We concluded the market sentiment as bullish as NIFTY opened gap up from the previous closing amid positive global cues.
1. EQSIS Intra: Long ONGC above 169 Target 170.25 Stop below 167.75 CMP 168.5
This call was the first pick in the morning as this stock was performing well along with the Energy sector.
Result: Stop Loss
This call was initiated as expected but unfortunately turned volatile and triggered the stop loss.
2. EQSIS Intra: Long RECLTD above 113.9 Target 114.8 Stop below 113 CMP 113.5
This call given in the morning as this stock was performing well with surge in volume.
Result: Not Initiated
This call was not initiated as this stock lacked momentum to grind higher.
3. EQSIS Intra: Long BRITANNIA above 6751 Target 6787 Stop below 6715 CMP 6740
This call was given in the mid afternoon as this stock was performing well with good liquidity .
This call was initiated and was grinding higher but failed to achieve the target.
Updated 7:20 pm
Top Stocks To Watch On Tuesday 21 August 2018
TITAN dropped by 2.11% and ended at Rs.921.7. It witnessed Bearish Engulfing pattern on daily chart. It is one among the top traded stocks. It is oscillating nearer to its resistance zone of 940.
TATAMOTORS surged by 4.59% and ended at Rs.270.1. Trading volume increased by 115 percent. It is heading for bullish trend formation. This stock is currently settled above the recent resistance zone. We see short term support around 247.
LT surged by 6.74% and to close at Rs.1323.7. Trading volume inflated by 656 percent on Monday. The aggressive nature of buyers is visible through the unfilled gap.It is oscillating nearer to its resistance zone of 1330.
INFY slipped by 3.22% and ended at Rs.1384.25. Trading volume rose by 159 percent on 20 August 2018. The strength of the sellers is acknowledged by the opening gap.It is trading inside the trading range. The Support is seen around 1337 and resistance is seen around 1421.
IDEA surged by 4.91% and to close at Rs.53.4. . It did rise in the last trading session, but fell by a significant margin on a weekly basis. Trading volume inflated by 168 percent at last trading day. It is trading inside the trading range. The Support is seen around 50 and resistance is seen around 60.
GMRINFRA surged by 4.97% and finished at Rs. 20.05. Trading volume hiked by 123 percent at last trading day. But majority of them are intraday in nature. There could be bullish trend formation. This stock is currently settled above the recent resistance zone. We see short term support around 17.
FEDERALBNK plunged by 5.51% and ended at Rs.81.5. Trading volume inflated by 462 percent on 20 August 2018. It gives an impression of negative breakout. Derivative traders were aggressive in adding short positions. Open interest surged by 26.25 %. It is trading below its recent support zone. The Near term resistance is seen around 92.
DIVISLAB surged by 6.12% and closed at Rs.1246.7. Trading volume inflated by 206 percent at last trading day. Yet majority of them are intraday trades. It gives an impression of bullish trend formation. Derivative traders were aggressive in adding long positions. Open interest gained by 22.54 %. It is frequently climbing for 3 days. This stock is currently settled above the recent resistance zone. We see short term support around 1073.
DCBBANK surged by 5.08% and ended at Rs.173.9. Trading volume increased by 74 percent on Monday. There could be bullish trend formation. This stock is currently settled above the recent resistance zone. We see short term support around 158.
ADANIENT surged by 4.65% and to close at Rs.212.5. It Indicates bullish trend formation. Derivative traders were aggressive in exiting short positions. Open interest reduced by 11.45 %. It is steadily climbing for 4 days. This stock is currently settled above the recent resistance zone. We see short term support around 167.
Updated 4:30 pm
Closing Bell: The NSE NIFTY 50 Index rose 0.71 percent to settle at 11551.75 on Monday. Indian Equity benchmark NIFTY tested 11,500-mark for the first time and finished at record closing high led by wide spread gains across most sectors in the first trading session of the week.
Ten out of 11 sector gauges compiled by NSE ended higher led by NIFTY METAL, NIFTY PSU BANK, NIFTY AUTO and NIFTY PHARMA indexes as top gainers. on the flip-side, NIFTY IT is the only top loser.
From the NIFTY50 basket of shares LT, TATAMOTORS, ONGC, TATASTEEL and HINDALCO ended as top gainers while INFY, GAIL, TITAN, HCLTECH and LUPIN are top losers.
Updated 3:05 pm
- Tanla Solutions Limited has informed the Exchange that the Company has entered into a definitive agreement on August 20, 2018, to acquire 100% of Karix Mobile Private Limited (formerly known as mGage India Private Limited)
Updated 2:40 pm
- Indian Hume Pipe Company Limited has informed the Exchange regarding ‘The Company has received a Work Order of Rs.256.19 crores from Tamil Nadu Water Supply & Drainage Board, Coimbatore.
Updated 2:00 pm
Navneet Education – Buyback
- Navneet Education Limited has informed the Exchange that the Board of Directors at its meeting held on August 20, 2018 has approved the buyback up to 46,87,500 fully paid-up equity shares of face value of Rs. 2
Updated 12:05 pm
Information Technology Sector Lose Ground
All NSE sectors barring Information Technology were trading higher led by gains in Energy and Infrastructure sector. Information Technology sector losing ground today after index heavyweight Infosys came under selling pressure.
Updated 11:50 am
- Godrej Consumer Products Limited has informed the Exchange regarding ‘We enclose herewith a communication regarding Product Launch of Protekt
Updated 9:33 am
Rupee Opens Higher
- Indian rupee opens strong with 32 paise gain at 69.83 per dollar.
Updated 9:15 am
Top News Of The Day
Airtel Connects With ZEE
- Media conglomerate Zee entertainment entered into 3 year multi layered partnership with Bharati Airtel, recently after removing all its content from JIO.
Separate Fibre Company For Airtel
- Airtel is forming separate fibre company in order to meet the demand of the growing customer in this space as the growth opportunity looks exponential.
AGS To Go Public
- AGS would be first digital payment service company that could file for IPO to raise Rs 1000 cr for its future growth prospects. AGS has 25% market share in this segment.
Updated 9:00 am
Good morning. Welcome to the live coverage of all the Intraday actions. Track this space for all the news, views and updates from the market.