Stock to watch for 20 December 2019
- SYNDIBANK surged by 6.21% and ended at Rs.37.6. Also it registered a remarkable percent on the weekly basis. Trading volume rose by 196 percent on Wednesday. It gives an impression of bullish trend formation. This stock is currently settled above the recent resistance zone. We see short term support around 31.
- IDFC witnessed Star pattern on daily chart. IDFC volume increased by 199 percent. Yet largely the volumes are intraday in nature. There is an evidence of resistance. It is frequently advancing for 3 days. This stock is currently settled above the recent resistance zone. We see short term support around 37.
- BANKINDIA surged by 6.45% and finished at Rs. 97.35. Additionally it registered significant returns over a recent days. It suggest for bullish trend formation. It is frequently climbing for 6 days. This stock is currently settled above the recent resistance zone. We see short term support around 78.
- IBULHSGFIN surged by 8.12% and ended at Rs.839.65. Meanwhile it maintained a considerable returns in last five session. It is listed in top traded counters. It is heading for positive breakout. This stock is currently settled above the recent resistance zone. We see short term support around 680.
- DLF surged by 7.55% and to close at Rs.191.5. Trading volume spiked by 220 percent on Wednesday. However numerous trades were intraday in nature. It is heading for positive breakout. This stock is currently settled above the recent resistance zone. We see short term support around 165.
- IRB surged by 5.54% and settled at Rs.162.75. Trading volume inflated by 160 percent at last trading day. But numerous trades were intraday trades. It signals bullish breakout. This stock is currently settled above the recent resistance zone. We see short term support around 136.
- INFY weakened by 1.74% and finished at Rs. 664.85. It is the most active stock. Impressively 58% of the trades are taken for delivery. It is continuously sliding for3 days. It is trading inside the trading range. The Support is seen around 618 and resistance is seen around 701.
- UBL volume inflated by 136 percent at last trading day. However largely the volumes are settled intraday. It Indicates bearish reversalIt is regularly advancing for 7 days. This stock is currently settled above the recent resistance zone. We see short term support around 1195.SRTRANSFIN surged by 6.24% and finished at Rs. 1275.05. Trading volume rose by 158 percent at
- last trading day. It Indicates bullish trend formation. This stock is currently settled above the recent resistance zone. We see short term support around 1072.
- IDFCBANK witnessed Star pattern on daily chart. IDFCBANK volume spiked by 361 percent at last trading day. It is likely to witness bullish breakout. This stock is currently settled above the recent resistance zone. We see short term support around 35.
- INDUSINDBK weakened by 1.64% and finished at Rs. 1612.65. Derivative traders were aggressive in adding short positions. Open interest increased by 4.7 %. It is continuously climbing for 3 days. It is oscillating nearer to its resistance zone of 1663.
- LICHSGFIN volume rose by 149 percent on Wednesday. It signals bullish breakout. The intensity of the bulls is evident from the unfilled gap.This stock is currently settled above the recent resistance zone. We see short term support around 422.
Nifty50 settles at 10,967 with gain for 7th session in a row
The broader NSE Nifty 50 settled at 10963.30, up 58 points on Wednesday. Nifty marked the seventh consecutive day of gains, amid rising rupee and tumbling crude prices. On NSE, financial services, banking, auto and FMCG stocks closed in the positive terrain.
The market breadth was positive as 1186 shares advanced, against a decline of 573 shares, while 106 shares were unchanged. From the basket of shares Asian Paints, Axis Bank, Indiabulls Housing and Bajaj Finserv were the big gainers, while Sun Pharma, Infosys, and HCL Technologies lost the most.
European markets were trading higher today tracking Asian stocks were mixed on Wednesday ahead of a policy decision by the U.S. Federal Reserve
Nifty PSU Bank index gains; Vijaya Bank, PNB stocks lead
The broader NSE Nifty 50 were trading 68 point higher at 10,977.70. The Indian benchmark indices have extended the morning gains and were trading on a positive note this Wednesday afternoon session, with gains across most rally in the Nifty PSU Bank index was led by Vijaya Bank, PNB, Bank of India, Union Bank and Bank of Baroda.
The Nifty PSU Bank, Realty & FMCG sectoral were trading broadly higher on Wednesday as most of its components trading in the green. While IT sector lost the most. Among the 50 stocks in the Nifty index, 40 were trading in the green, while 10 were in the red. From the basket of Shares Indiabulls HSG, Bharti infratel,Axis bank and Bajaj finance were top gainer. On the flipside HCL Tech,Infosys and Sun Pharma were top losers.
European markets are sharply higher today While Asian markets finished mixed as investors looked toward the final US Federal Reserve monetary policy decision of 2018.
Nifty trading in green ahead of Federal Reserve Meeting Outcome
- The Benchmark NSE Nifty edged higher by 46 points were trading at 10,954.95. Domestic stock markets extended their gains to a seventh straight session on Wednesday, amid mixed global cues ahead of the outcome of the US Fed monetary policy meeting.
- Among Index FMCG, PSU Bank & Realty were trading higher. On the flipside, Nifty IT index is down around half a percent. The overall market breadth 1075 shares have advanced, 382 shares declined, and 100 shares are unchanged. Among the stocks Indiabulls Hsg, Bajaj Finance, Bharti Infratel, Asian Paints were trading higher while Zee Entertainment, Vedanta, Infosys were trading lower.
- Asian markets are mixed higher today While U.S markets finished mixed as of their recent closing prices as Investors now look ahead to the U.S. Federal Reserve’s monetary policy decision due later in the day.
Rupee extends gains, up 34 paise in early trade
- The rupee opened stronger at 70.10 against the US dollar on Wednesday, up 34 paise from Tuesday’s close of 70.44.
Top News Of The Day
LIC To Acquire Stake In IDBI Bank
- IDBI Bank on Tuesday said it has received final letter from Life Insurance Corporation (LIC) for an open offer to acquire additional 26 per cent in the lender.
RBI to infuse Rs 50,000 crore in January
- The Reserve Bank of India will purchase Rs 50,000 crore of bonds in January and has earmarked an additional Rs 10,000 in open market operation for December to intensify cash injection into the banking system which is starving for cash.