NIFTY extended losses for the second day as rupee weakened to a new low
Updated 7:15 pm
How well the EQSIS recommendations performed today 11 September?
Market Sentiment: We concluded the market sentiment as volatile as market swng beteen gains and losses in the opening hour of trade.
1. EQSIS Intra: Long AXISBANK above 664.85 Target 673.4 Stop below 658 CMP 663
This call was given as banking sector and index heavyweights are performing in the morning.
Result: Stop Loss
This call was initiated but struck in the trend reversal and triggered the stop loss.
2. EQSIS Intra: Short ITC below 298.2 Target 295 Stop above 300.75 CMP 299
This call was picked in the morning as this stock was seen underperforming well allong with FMCG stocks.
Result: No Gain/No Loss
This call initiated as expected but lacked momentum to grind lower and ended at entry level during the market closing time.
3. EQSIS Intra: Long SBIN above 290 Target 292.5 Stop below 288 CMP 289.5
This call was given in the mid-afternoon as this stock was seen performing well along with the surge in volume.
Result: Stop Loss
This call initiated as expected but unfortunately struck in the trend reversal and triggered the stop loss.
Updated 7:30 pm
Top Stocks To Watch On Wednesday 12 September
TITAN plunged by 4.29% and finished at Rs. 820.75. Trading volume rose by 76 percent at last trading day. It is likely to witness negative breakout. Derivative traders were aggressive in adding short positions. Open interest increased by 4.51 %. It is trading below its recent support zone. The Near term resistance is seen around 936.
TCS volume inflated by 72 percent at last trading day. Furthermore 55% of the trades gone for delivery. It is trading inside the trading range. The Support is seen around 1988 and resistance is seen around 2098.
TATAPOWER rose by 0.88% and finished at Rs. 74.45. Trading volume hiked by 72 percent. It is oscillating nearer to its resistance zone of 79.
SUNTV volume inflated by 60 percent on 11 September 2018. But majority of them are intraday in nature. It suggest for bearish breakout. It is trading below its recent support zone. The Near term resistance is seen around 818.
SIEMENS volume inflated by 123 percent on 11 September 2018. Surprisingly 57% of the trades are deliverable volume. It suggest for negative breakout. It is trading below its recent support zone. The Near term resistance is seen around 1045.
SBIN is the most active stock. But most of the trades are settled intraday. It is likely to witness It is continuously breaking low for 3 days. It is trading below its recent support zone. The Near term resistance is seen around 315.
RECLTD volume increased by 51 percent. But most of the trades are intraday in nature. Currently it is trading around the lower range of its price band. The crucial support zone is around 108.
PFC plunged by 8.09% and settled at Rs.81.2. Trading volume hiked by 228 percent at last session. Yet largely the volumes are intraday in nature. Currently it is trading around the lower range of its price band. The crucial support zone is around 80.
NMDC witnessed Bearish Engulfing pattern on daily chart. The technical indicator RSI signals overbought scenario.This stock is currently settled above the recent resistance zone. We see short term support around 101.
MINDTREE rose by 1.28% and finished at Rs. 1161.3. Meanwhile it secured an exceptional returns in last five session. It is oscillating nearer to its resistance zone of 1167.
MCDOWELL-N volume inflated by 62 percent on 11 September 2018. It suggest for bearish trend. It is trading below its recent support zone. The Near term resistance is seen around 652.
Updated 4:00 pm
Closing Bell: The NSE NIFTY 50 Index fell 1.32 percent to settle at 11287.50 on Tuesday. Indian Equity benchmark fell more than 150 points for a second straight session to their lowest level in over a month. The Negative global markets and Weak Indian Rupee weighted on investors sentiment.
All sectoral gauges compiled by NSE ended lower led by NIFTY FMCG, NIFTY REALTY, NIFTY METAL, NIFTY PHARMA and NIFTY AUTO indexes as top losers.
From the NIFTY50 basket of shares TITAN, TATASTEEL, ITC, TATAMOTORS and POWERGRID ended as top losers while COALINDIA, M&M, NTPC, INFY and BAJAJFINSV are top gainers.
Updated 3:20 pm
- TVS Motor Company Limited has informed the Exchange regarding a press release dated September 11, 2018, titled “Company launches its super premium motorcycle TVS Apache RR 310 in Nepal”.
Updated 1:10 pm
- Tata Power Company Limited has informed the Exchange regarding a press release dated September 11, 2018, titled “Tata Power Solar launches an extensive residential rooftop solution in Mumbai”.
Updated 11:40 am
FMCG Sector Lose Ground
Among NSE sectors FMCG, Media and NBFC sectors trading broadly lower while Bank, Energy and IT sectors are trading higher in the volatile trading session on Tuesday.
Updated 10:32 am
- Suzlon Energy Limited has informed the Exchange regarding a press release dated September 11, 2018, titled “CLP India and Suzlon enter a partnership for two solar projects of 50 MW and 20 MW in Maharashtra”.
Updated 9:25 am
Rupee Opens Higher
- The Indian rupee opened higher by 15 paise at 72.30 per dollar on Tuesday.
Updated 9:10 am
Top News Of The Day
Essar Steel Gets Fresh Offers
- ArcelorMittal’s bid for Essar steel at Rs 42000 crores in the fresh offer and there was a new tight competition from Numetal’s at Rs 44000 crore offer, igniting a tight competition for the offer.
ZEE And JIO Holds Talks
- ZEE has earlier removed all its content from live streaming in JIO because of pricing issue and now both ZEE and JIO are in talks again to reconsider their action to connect ZEE and JIO for the future growth prospects.
Falling Rupee With Rising IT Cos
- IT sector has been benefited largely of rupee depreciation and it is estimated that the margins may expand by 100 basis points in IT sector
Updated 9:05 am
Good morning. Welcome to the live coverage of all the Intraday actions. Track this space for all the news, views and updates from the market.