NIFTY resumed decline after a day’s breather as rupee owes continue
Updated 4:00 pm
How well the EQSIS recommendations performed today 9 October?
Market Sentiment: We concluded the market sentiment as volatile as market opened was seen swinging between gains and losses in the first hour of trade.
1. EQSIS Intra: Short HEROMOTOCO below 2875 Target 2842.5 Stop above 2901 CMP 2882
This call was given in the morning as this stock was under-performing well along with AUTO sector.
Result: Stop Loss
This call was initiated but unfortunately struck in the volatility and triggered the stoploss.
2. EQSIS Intra: Short ITC below 272.3 Target 270.3 Stop above 273.9 CMP 273.3
This call was picked in the morning as this stock was under-performing well along with FMCG sector.
This call was initiated as expected and achieved the target.
Updated 3:50 pm
Closing Bell: The NSE NIFTY 50 Index fell 0.45 percent to settle at 10301.05 on Tuesday. Indian Equity benchmark NIFTY ended lower and resumed decline after a day breather in a highly volatile trading session aftrer Rupee extended decline to record low, of 74.26 per dollar.
Among sector gauges compile by NSE NIFTY AUTO, NIFTY FMCG and NIFTY PSU BANK ended lower as top losers while NIFTY MEDIA, NIFTY PHARMA and NIFTY METAL indexes eneded as top gainers.
From the NIFTY50 basket of shares TATAMOTORS, TITAN, HINDPETRO, EICHERMOT and ASIANPAINT ended as top losers while DRREDDY, ZEEL, BAJFINANCE, ADANIPORTS and VEDL are top gainers.
Updated 3:13 pm
- Genus Power Infrastructures Limited has informed the Exchange regarding a press release dated October 09, 2018, titled “New order from State Utility of Rs.312 Crores”.
Updated 2:08 pm
- KEC International Limited has informed the Exchange regarding informing about the new orders secured by the Company of Rs. 1,496 Crore.”.
Updated 11:44 am
- Kalpataru Power Transmission Limited has informed the Exchange regarding a press release dated October 09, 2018, titled “JMC secures new orders of Rs. 514 Crores”.
Updated 10:46 am
- JMC Projects (India) Limited has informed the Exchange regarding a press release dated October 09, 2018, titled “JMC Projects (India) Limited secures new orders of Rs. 514 Crores.”
Updated 9:56 am
- The Indian rupee erased some of its morning gains, trading marginally higher at around 74 per dollar on Tuesday. It has opened higher by 19 paise at 73.87 per dollar versus previous close 74.06.
Updated 9:20 am
Top News Of The Day
Funds Dry Up In HFCs
- Companies relying on short term borrowing faces the biggest crunch. Housing sector grew 16%in FY18 and contributed 10% of GDP.
State To Buy Oil From Iran
- State oil cos buy Iran oil for November despite US crubs, in order to fulfil the domestic requirements.
IMF Retains Growth Outlook Of India At 7.3%
- IMF is optimistic of India growth for coming years and India would be the fastest growing economy at 7.3% and China at 6.6%.
Updated 9:15 am
Good morning. Welcome to the live coverage of all the Intraday actions. Track this space for all the news, views and updates from the market.