Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Vinoth Kumar
    Participant

BHARTI AIRTEL – DOUBLE BOTTOM – BULLISH.

Long Position ENTRY – 365, STOP LOSS -342, TARGET – 383.

Two equivalent Bottom, Period Of 1 month, Comparatively high  volume at B.

Correct Me if I am Wrong. I am finding difficult with TARGET fixing Can any one Help me with this problem.

bhavani
    Participant

Hi sir,

Good spot of double bottom. Just try to correlate the bottom with its conditions.

Guess the below chart will clear your confusion.

Trade plan:

Entry long- 396, SL- 340, Target- 452

If you have any doubt  just check how others have done… that will give you a idea.

kumaravel r
    Participant

you have to find the pattern at the end of the chart. Only then you could place an order. If you find it in the middle  of  the chart, it  is the past scenario. I find  this error in most of the charts posted by others too. If am wrong , i too need clarification. Regarding the target fixing, the profit/exit point will be;-  entry point-stop loss point = exit /target point. (for bullish trend)

bhavani
    Participant

Hi Mr. Kumaravel,

This is just a practice session to identify patterns and check whether they qualify their conditions accordingly. Hence we opt for the charts in the middle. Once we complete the 11- 25 day activity, we go for identifying the trend in future.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 | Rights Reserved | EQSIS | Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

Forgot your details?